There are two types of EOS accounts: general account with the account number of 12 digits and VIP account with the account number smaller than 12 digits.
The system of EOS involves Mortgage and Bandwidth modes. The general EOS account name comprises 12 characters, which is also the wallet address. All of the user’s operations in the EOS account, including transfers, are based on the account name.
EOS users can gain the rights to use the network by mortgaging or renting resources. The resources include RAM, CPU and NET (Bandwidth). Therefore, the users need to spend a certain number of EOS to purchase RAM and Bandwidth when they create an account. This requires a wallet with substantial EOS.
So, how to create?
1. Download the latest version of Huobi Wallet on www.huobiwallet.com , back up the mnemonic phrase and enter the homepage.
2. Choose EOS in the asset list, enter the wallet creation page.
3. Choose “Create EOS account”, enter the security password and click on “Confirm”.
4. Enter the Creation Detail page, click on “Learn the creation tutorial” to know more about the process. Go back to reset the name of the account and click on “Verify” button.
5. Reset the account name if the account already exists.
6. If the account verified, you can continue to create. Click "Share" to invite friends to help to create.
7. Invite your friends with EOS to help you create an account in the following ways.
After the account created successfully, you are able to transfer and receive EOS and it's tokens in Huobi Wallet.
If you are invited to create an EOS account for your friends, the procedures are as follows:
1. Save the QR code you received to your phone album.
2. Open “EOS account” under “Wallet Management” and make sure that you have more than 0.6 EOS in the wallet. Click on “Scan” in the upper right corner and scan the QR code saved in your phone album.